Total Pageviews

Sep 17, 2013

Shaving Cream


As an autism mom, I am thankful for shaving cream.   I could tell Garrett was antsy and needed something to calm his nerves.  Shaving cream did the trick. He loved running his fingers through it.  I made Garrett take his shirt off before playing with the shaving cream.  Good thing because he soon was smearing it into his hair, on his face, across his tummy.  Jason even came over to help.  Lets just say that Garrett was in a very happy, mellow mood the rest of the day.

I think Jason was glad when Garrett had to go have a shower.  Now he had a turn in sensory bliss.


2 comments:

  1. What a great mom you are to recognize your kid's needs like this. I love seeing their pictures, make me miss you guys even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi im from germany my name is alex .it is a great idea to play with it.

    ReplyDelete